Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shining Slash: We'll be right back after these messages

Brief hiatus. With the Aion Open Beta coming up in the next few days, I'm going to hold out for it, and post regarding initial leveling, elite zones, both Abyss and Rifting PvP (albeit at low levels) and low level tanking in general, all from the perspective of an Asmodian Templar. I'll be playing with Tora, Zot and a few other people, and will report with findings and low level guides for the Templar class.

Not long until the actual release, and then I can get into the meat of the Templar.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be playing a cleric for the OB but I'll make sure to flood this blog with inane crap nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because you're inane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, its cause he is zot

    ReplyDelete