Tuesday, September 8, 2009

catch you, catch me

After much ensuing drama, I finally have a working copy of Aion on my pc. I'd read all about the issues so far, and hopefully they will be addressed within the next 24 hours. (or I'll be a very unhappy kitty)

Considering the state the servers are in, I thought I'd take this opportunity to play around with the character creator!

Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)
Sadly, not a very well known character. I was laughing the whole time I made him... I don't think Gin-chan approves! XD


Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)
I find it extremely hard to believe that scar placement was unintentional. Seriously, wow.

Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)
That has got to be intentional... it's the same down to the forelock. Gah!

Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
Missing the squiggly eyebrows. XD

Chun Li (Street Fighter)
...do I even need to say anything?

Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)
Her pigtails are actually longer, but that's the closest you can get.

Kamui Gakupo (Vocaloid)
No words need to be said...

Legolas (Lord of the Rings)
WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Wolverine (X-Men)
*crying in a corner*

1 comment: