Saturday, September 19, 2009

Preselection Characters

Lewin: Must admit I'm a bit cut that Lewin is an Asmo NPC name. Would've liked to use it for my main (and I could use it in OB), but oh well. Here, I present to you Ephraim (Assassin) and Sada (Templar).


Tora: While I managed to get Tora and Yukimura, I am incredibly, incredibly cut that Masamune has been ninja'd. By an Asmo, no less. Oh well, at least that means I can hunt him down as Yukimura and yell at him.

In case you're wondering what on earth I'm on about, Yukimura and Masamune are characters from a series called Sengoku Basara which is based off the Warring States era of Japan. They are rivals, so in a sense this is kind of fitting...


Zot: A little while ago I gave permission for my flatmate to punch me in the face, as hard as he wants, if I make an alt in Aion. I'm a recovering altaholic and the instant I make an alt, it's like popping the cork. There's no stopping me. So, I'm not allowed to make an alt until all of the following are met:
  • Zot is level 50
  • Full yellow+ gear
  • Two maxxed professions
  • Obtain a Ranked PvP title
  • At least six months passed since release
I don't particularly want an alt, but extra incentive to stick with one main is always nice. ^^

1 comment:

  1. It will pretty much make my week if i ever see Masamune and Yukimura fighting in the abyss. Best of luck in release.

    ReplyDelete