Friday, October 2, 2009

this is the true definition of epic

I CAN SEE FOREVER.

Look at all the little people.

WE CLAIM THIS LAND IN THE NAME OF RoF!

I don't have much to say other than it was truly epic and awesome. Of course, with such a huge mass of players on both sides coming together in the same place, people were disconnecting and crashing left, right, and center. I myself suffered a drastic framerate drop, and was lucky enough to only crash once. Ironic, considering my pc crashes at least 4 times a day when I'm playing Aion. You peons can now feel my pain, hahaha!

A huge shoutout to players on both sides who were present at the raid, thank you for an awesome experience. Can't wait to go back out there at 50.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, I can't wait to participate in one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crashed ten times and there was a buttload of lag. -.-

    I find it hard to believe that NCSoft didn't see this coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rofl zot u sound like another Q-Qer on the forum

    most people in my legion played without lag & crashed only once at most.

    ReplyDelete