Monday, October 5, 2009

The Morheim Massacre

I'd been delaying getting to this as I had a ridiculous amount of footage and dreaded having to compress it into 10 minutes of action. But I did and here it is: our spy adventure into Morheim. Fun and questing was to be had, though not on the part of the poor asmodians. By the end of it my kill counter said 179 kills that day, but I know it clocked over at some point during our session so it's more. But an official figure of 179 is fine by me ^^. At one point we did an excellent job of re-enacting the zombie walk scene from Shaun of the Dead, with asmos instead of zombies.



It's also worth watching to see how sorcerer group PvP tends to go, sans healer. And how sorcerer CC is broken by laggy group members <.<

The spy quests we completed were:
Sada and Tora died three times each while I died twice. After our first wipe we kisk'd and continued; after the second, we were kind of burnt out and decided to leave. I turned off fraps just in time to notice Azphel's Curse doesn't go away when you die and there were three asmos on my semi-afk arse xD

3 comments:

  1. Its amazing that the 3 of you killed 179 people that day. Keep it up! Elyos FTW

    -Naut (Israphel)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video again!

    (And yay for finnish music :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm yeah, a blend of NZ, american and finnish music xD

    ReplyDelete