Me and Lewin hadn't played our Ranger and Templar respectively for a few days, and thus the inconspicuous lack of posts from us lately. I still have to make that jumpshot video... d'oh. For that, I apologise; we've been busy with some rl stuff, for me some art stuff and for Lewin ODST.
Anyway, in between the spare time I had, I rolled a Chanter alt, and an Asmo Assassin.
- Chanters are insanely fun. Think Ret Paladins with Druid HoTs. I loved playing my kitty druid in WoW, so Chanters feel very similar.
- Considering how many times I've done the first 15 or so levels, I'm still surprised how fast I power through them, and yet it never got boring.
- Male Asmos run funny.
- I expected the Asmo ascension quest to be the same as Elyos, and boy was I surprised.
- Asmos on the whole feel a little more badass. Their raiders raid because they can, while the Elyos raiders raid because they get paid. Go figure.
- The grind gets really boring if you don't build up a steady rhythm.
- That is, until you find a legion group and grind elites in the Kaidan HQ for three hours.
- ...and then proceed to do Fire Temple with the same group, and find the xp isn't as sweet at level 35...
- ...and still not get Judge Kromede.