Friday, November 13, 2009

Mah latest PvP vid

My latest work, this is a compilation of PvP fights from when I was level 42 through 45. Most match ups have the odds stacked against me. Once again, Vegas kicks arse. I think this is the best vid I've made so far :). Click through for the best version.



I've also uh... submitted it... to Aionmovies.com. It's a confusing website and first impressions = it's gonna be worse than YT to publish to. Oh well, do everything once. When it's approved or whatever, I'll edit this post.

Update: It took four days, but Aionmovies finally "approved" it. Clicky here to view at aionmovies.com. The one saving grace about that website is that you can download the movie to HDD.

2 comments:

  1. I always love watching your vids. The commentary especially in them is usually quite amusing and informative. I have to admit I got quite a chuckle out of the Elyos dance trap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow sorcerer!

    Just a quick comment to say that i love your vids and sorcerer guide. As a young sorcerer, i found them very usefull, so keep it up, it's awesome!

    (sorry for the bad spelling, English is not my native language :p)

    ReplyDelete