Sunday, November 8, 2009

I heard you like wings...


The level 50 wings aren't all that flash compared to the level 40 wings. The difference is 30 flight time versus 100 health. At best it could be called a sidegrade. I'm more inclined to call the level 50 wings a slight downgrade. Still, there's not enough of a difference to go beyond calling this anything more than simple personal opinion.

So when I sold my entire stack of Silver Medals for four million kinah, my immediate thought was WIIIIIIINGZZZ. At 12 million kinah I was a little off, but a couple of guildy loans later:

... so we put some wings on yo wings ...


... so you can fly while yo fly!


The glowy blue bits slowly pulse with... glowyness.

Time to smash some neckbeards in style. Of course, first I need to grind some cash back to repay the 2.8 million kinah I borrowed. ^^

4 comments: