Monday, August 10, 2009

Hi!


Who the heck?
My name is Toraneko. A few days ago I found out about this new mmo called Aion, and from the moment I finished watching a review video for it, I was hooked.

I also happen to be an ex-WoW addict who ran a not-so-famous Hunter blog.

What will you be posting?
As I'm an artist (lol I draw stuff good), I'll post some of the fanart I've done for this game. Yep, game isn't even out yet and already fanart. Looks like I'm a lost case already. XD

When Aion starts up good and proper, I'll also be documenting my levelling process as a Ranger. I used to play a Hunter in WoW, and so choosing a Ranger seems like the logical option.

That's all I can think of for now, so for the time being, hello and welcome to my humble corner of the internet! :3

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the blog, I look forward to seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I'd imagine the first few levels of ranger will be "laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame /doodle" posts :)

    ReplyDelete